Express your love with our heart-shaped earrings, adorned with a colourful touch—perfect for a romantic Valentine's Day gesture.
Celebrate love with our abalone shell and silver heart studs, designed to captivate hearts on Valentine's Day. The heart-shaped design signifies romance, while the colourful touch adds a playful and lively touch, making them an ideal gift for someone special.
For a unique Valentine's Day present, our handcrafted heart studs are a thoughtful choice, reflecting the joy and vibrancy of your relationship. The addition of the shell imitation stone brings a touch of sophistication to the earrings, making them a symbol of the love and care you share.
Surprise your loved one with these fashionable and fun sterling silver earrings, combining contemporary style with a timeless sentiment. Whether you're celebrating a romantic relationship or expressing gratitude to a special someone, these earrings convey warmth and affection.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
9 mm x 9 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail