Contact our customer service team
If you would like to return any of our products we suggest you speak to a member of our helpful customer service team, as we may be able to resolve your situation without you having to take a trip down to your local Post Office. Please drop them a quick email with your order reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be delighted to help you.
Ellie Ellie regretfully does not currently offer a free returns service for our customers, however, the process is still very easy. Simply download our returns form and follow the instructions and pop in the post to us at:
Unit 12 Hazelwood Trading Estate
Returning an item
* You can return any item to us (excluding personalised products and earrings) within 28 days of the order being placed for a refund.
* We are regretfully unable to offer an exchange service.
* All items must be returned unused and in its original packaging and condition along with a copy of your dispatch note.
* All goods are returned to Ellie Ellie at your own responsibility, with this in mind we do recommend you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Royal Mail as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
* You are responsible for the cost of the return postage, which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. Any return postage cost refunded by us will be based on the economy Post Office™ cost (second class signed for or economy equivalent) for the weight of any incorrect or faulty item you return. If you choose to send any non-faulty items as well, the return postage cost for these items is non-refundable.
* Refunds will be made to you within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be made via your original payment method.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail