Contact our customer service team
If you would like to return any of our products we suggest you speak to a member of our helpful customer service team, as we may be able to resolve your situation without you having to take a trip down to your local Post Office. Please drop them a quick email with your order reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be delighted to help you.
Returning an item
* You can return any item to us (excluding personalised products and earrings) within 28 days of the order being placed for a refund.
* We are regretfully unable to offer an exchange service
* All items must be returned unused and in its original packaging and condition along with a copy of your dispatch note.
* All goods are returned to Ellie Ellie at your own responsibility, with this in mind we do recommend you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Royal Mail as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
* Refunds will be made to you within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be made via your original payment method and will include standard delivery.
Ellie Ellie regretfully does not currently offer a free returns service for our customers, however, the process is still very easy. Simply download our returns form and follow the instructions and pop in the post to us at:
Unit 12 Hazelwood Trading Estate
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail