Bag it and give it April £200
South downs marathon trek £1250
Bag it and give it Oct 19 £350
Sub total £1800
2020 (so far)
Bag it and give it Jan £725
Face Mask Donations TBC
(Read more about our face masks and how we are donating a percenatge of our sales to chairty over on the St Barnabas news page https://www.stbarnabas-hospice.org.uk/2020/06/29/positivity-masks/)
Sub total £725
2021 (yep we are already planning!)
Peru Inc Trail Challenge
After the success of her sponsored trek in the Himalayas in 2018 Danielle (our founder and MD) is challenging herself to trek the Perus Inca Trail in 2021. 5 days of trekking over 52km (and lots and lots of steps). Hoping to raise over £3200 for Chestnut Tree House.
If you would like to show your support, you can sponsor her here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/danielle-plowman3
To read more about the challenge (or maybe take part yourself!) head over Chestnut Tree House for more information:
So far raised £2642
TOTAL RAISED £11,061.03
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail