Embrace the essence of love with our pixel studs paired with our handcrafted personalised necklace card. A captivating pixel design perfect for Valentines!
Surprise your special someone with the modern charm of our pixel heart studs beautifully presented on a natural birchwood necklace card, adding an extra touch of sophistication to the entire gifting experience.—an exquisite choice for a Valentine's Day gift that goes beyond the ordinary.
Crafted with precision theese heart-shaped studs are not just earrings; they are a symbol of the modern romance you share. The pixelated silver earrings capture the spirit of individuality and connection, making them a meaningful gift for your loved one.
Our necklace cards can be personalised with a name, nickname or just about anything to make this Valentine's Day extra special!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sterling Silver Earrings
Invercote cardstock backing card
Earrings 9mm x 9mm
Backing card approx 8cm x 8cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail