Are you still open for orders?
Yes, our brand mission is to bring people together through ALL life’s moment and there couldn’t be a more important time for us to help you connect with your loved one’s than now.
Therefore, we are still open for business, working safely and at full capacity with plenty of stock to keep fulfilling orders and help you connect with your loved ones.
However please note, we use Royal Mail of all our courier services (excluding Europe and rest of world express) and due to high levels of staff absence and higher postal volumes some areas of the county may experience some level of delay in service. We ask everyone to be patient and kind while they work as hard as possible during unprecedented time to get all our orders to them.
You can find out more about the Royal Mail service update here: https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
Can I send direct to my loved ones?
Absolutely. If you wish for us to send an order directly to your friends and family, simply pop their address in the ‘shipping address’ box at the checkout. Please make sure your billing address is still your address for the payment authorisation.
Please note we regret at this time we cannot offer a gift wrapping service (our boxes come flat packed) and we also cannot offer a card writing service – we are woring on being able to offer this in the future
What is Ellie Ellie doing to make sure the workshop team are safe working during COVID-19?
Our top priority is to make sure we keep everyone in the team safe while continuing to run the business and fulfil orders as normally as possible. Therefore we are following strictly the guidelines as set out by the UK Government and Public Health England to ensure all out staff are safe.
Some the guidelines we have put in place:
We will continue to strictly monitor and follow the UK government advice.
If you would like to know more about the UK’s Government advice on social distancing during COVID-19, you can find it here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/social-distancing-in-the-workplace-during-coronavirus-covid-19-sector-guidance
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally we would like to thank all our amazing customers you who continue to support our small business during this extreamly challenging times. The uncertainty of the future is very frightening for us and we have been humbled to see so many of our products bringing joy and happiness to your loved one during self issoation.
Keep safe everyone, we can get through this as long as we all work together. Love and kindness from Ellie Ellie team x
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail