Hello and welcome to Ellie Ellie. We a multi-award winning British giftware brand, bringing people together through all life's moments.
Discover our range of unique and thoughtful gifts All designed and hand finished by Ellie Ellie in our Sussex workshop, perfect as birthday gifts, wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, christening gifts, Mother's Day gifts, Father's Day gifts, Valentine's Day gifts, new home, retirement, graduation, thank you teacher gifts, new baby gifts or Christmas gifts - as you can see we just celebrating all life's moments!
Have a browse over our vast range of personalised gifts, we are sure you will find something special to bring you are your loved loves together over a special occasion.
A big thank you from myself and the team for supporting our small creative business.
Danielle Plowman - Founder & MD
We're a social bunch...
Follow us on social for behind the scenes, competitions and general fun #ellieelliecouk
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail