Some of our signature designs at Ellie Ellie are our beautiful hand drawn original illustrations, which you will see on a lot of our mugs, bookmarks, keepsake decorations, coasters and wallet cards (to name a few). This has to be our favourite design process in our workshop as it is a chance to go back to basics with just a simple selection of art supplies (pencil, paper, ink and watercolours) and gives us a chance to be really creative. We also love this process as it makes the designs much more personal and totally unique.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail