Add a bit of luxury to your Christmas gifts this year with our penguin personalised gift tags, personalised with your choice of name and penguin
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our personalised gift tags features a beautiful watercolour penguin on a white gloss decoration along with a traditional tartan ribbon.
Personalise with your choice of design of penguin and name.
Our personalised gift tags have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to let everyone know whose presents are whose as well as double up as Christmas tree decorations, place settings / napkin holders and stocking tags.
Choose from 6 different designs of cute penguins: Penguin with skis, penguin with fairy lights, penguin with jumper, penguin with scarf, penguin with hot chocolate and santa penguin.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Gift tag - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail