Don't leave the cat out this Christmas with our personalised cat Christmas tree decoration, personalised with your choice of breed and name.
Our personalised pet Christmas tree decorations features a fun Christmas illustration of your choice of cat breed and eye colour, along with your cats name and the text Happy Catmas.
A unique decoration to really make your Christmas tree extra special this year and make sure the cat is part of the family.
Our decorations also make wonderful gifts for someone who has welcomed a kitten into the family this year.
Choose from 6 cat colours: black, grey, tabby, ginger, white, black and white.
Choose from 3 eye colours: blue, green and yellow.
Come with a red ribbon.
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
76mm diameter flat decoration
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail