Grab your skis and get ready for the après this Christmas! Our 'Getting Piste' at Christmas jumper is perfect for anyone who loves to ski.
Perfect for looking good pre or post ski and ideal for any occasion when the need to get 'Piste' is too great to resist.
Our 'Getting Piste' At Christmas jumpers are made from a soft cotton mix and and perfect for relaxing on the sofa after a busy Christmas Day on the slopes.
Our two models are Donald and Leon. Donald is 6' and is wearing size large. Leon is 5'9 and is wearing size medium.
Available in 4 different colours: Red with White Vinyl, Grey with Red Vinyl, Navy with Gold Vinyl, Black with Copper Vinyl.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Grey 90% Cotton 10% Polyester
Other colours 100% cottonMachine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail