Our stylish Mama Bear sweatshirt jumper is a wonderful gift for stylish mum, whether it be for her birthday or Mother's Day.
Designed in-house by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our fashionable sweatshirts feature a cute typography design reading 'Mama Bear' and make a great gift for mum.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home. If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide, but we always recommend going a size smaller for a more fitted look.
Available jumper in four colours: Pastel pink, grey, black and navy.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Adult Sizes: S (chest 38/40") M (chest 42/44") L (chest 46/48") XL (chest 51/52").
Photo credit: Scantily Dad (https://scantilydad.com/)
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail