Our fun 'Personalised Woodland' Notebook is the perfect gift for that avid note taker. It would be the ideal Birthday or Christmas present.
Do you know someone that's always outside and loves to explore woodlands with their friends, if so this is the perfect gift.
Why not make this notebook extra special by adding that personal touch by adding their name to the front.
We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the front of your notebook.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat ready for you to gift wrap at home and unfortunately we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
A5 notebook: 148mm x 210mm
Our 'Personalised Woodland' Notebooks contain 80 pages of lightly lined paper.
80gsm paper quality.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail