Show your dad how precious your time spent together is with Ellie Ellie's beautiful 'Daddy's time is precious time' wooden watch box.
Our personalised watch box features your choice of name and special message, along with a beautiful sentiment of 'time spent with you is so special'. The stylish and timeless design makes it easy to store and lovingly display your favourite watches whilst also knowing how special he is.
Personalised with your dad's name (perhaps daddy or pa) and a special message. Please note the text 'time spent with you is so special is fixed text.
Choose from a 3 or 6 compartment box.
Please note our 3 compartment watch box has been recently updated in quality and does differ in fastening, joinery and plating form the main images.
Choose to add crushed velvet pillows to keep your watches extra safe, each compartment will come with its own pillow.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
Natural pale wood.
3 Compartment: 24.6 cm wide x 9.8 cm deep x 7.3 cm high
6 Compartment: 22.6 cm wide x 16.9 cm deep x 6.7 cm high
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail