Our classic and stylish personalised hip flask is the ideal gift for him, engraved with his initials in morse code.
Our personalised hip flask features a contemporary matt black coating personalised with your choice of initials.
A real twist on personalisation, our personalised hip flask is engraved with a set of morse code initials. Perfect for anyone looking for a more subtle personalised gift for him or for anyone who is into history or just loves a tipple or two.
Our hip flask will also come with a deciphering card so that the recipient can work out the initials for themselves.
Please enter your initials as letters, we will translate them into morse code.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the hip flask, ideal for a special message or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
H11 x W9 x D2 cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail