A fun, nostaligic, personalised tshirt, playing homage to the famous USA fashion doll and inspired by the hotly anticipated release of the film.
Taking inspiration from the playful nostalgia of the 1990's our t-shirts features an original design reading 'overdramatic since' and your personalised year of birth in the iconic neon pink, synonymies with the fashion doll.
The perfect combination of comfy and cosy our T-shirts are made from a cotton blend and have a soft feel and feature a ribbed neckline and short sleeves for a relaxed fit. Perfect for pairing with your favourite denim.
Available in 5 colours: light pink, white, grey, navy and black
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach.
Tumble dry low heat.
Do not dry clean
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail