A beautiful piece of jewellery, handcrafted from a real 1930 sixpence, the perfect 90th birthday gift for her, a wonderful way to remember their birth year.
Traditionally given as a symbol of good luck, the humble and stylish sixpence makes a beautiful milestone gift to celebrate her 90th birthday, with the coin displaying her year of birth 1930. If you are after a different date, head over to our other listing and take your pick for our collection of sixpences, farthings, halfpenny and three pence jewellery and accessories.
Add an engraving?
We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your sixpence necklace, perfect for a date or the recipients name.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Genuine vintage sixpence coin in a rhodium plated pendant base.
Pendant measuring 2.2cm diameter.
18" silver plated or sterling silver chain
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail