These personalised map money clips are a perfect keepsake and daily accessory for any man!
All our maps are authentic and therefore will differ slightly from the photograph in colour, scale and age. Please do not use postcodes or anything that is unlikely to appear on a vintage map such hotels, a local monument or a private property. If our guidelines are not followed, it can slow down the production time of your item and can risk your order being delayed, so we do advise opting for a city, town or large village where possible. If we cannot find your specific location, our team will choose a map to cover the area of it using their knowledge of our map range to make the very best product we can.
The locations are what it's all about. Here are some ideas to get the ball rolling, remember you can choose locations from all over the world, providing you stick to our above guidelines, of course!
How about their hometown, University city, the place where you first met each other, where you got engaged, married or honeymooned?
We offer a preview service!
Our preview service* enables you to see the map before we make the product, allowing us to work together to create your vision. This can be especially useful if you have a tricky location choice. You will receive three options chosen by our production team (who have many years of map picking experience!) of the very best maps available for your location(s). If they cannot find maps of your location, they will provide you with a range of the best maps we can find covering the chosen area. Simply pick your favourite and we will turn it/them into your order! If we receive no response from our preview email within three days we will go ahead without confirmation.
*Please note, our preview service is non-refundable.
Why not have it engraved? We offer a beautiful engraving service to make your money clip even more individual. Perhaps personalise with a special date, message or set of initials. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependent on your specified characters.
Is it a gift?
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home..
Vintage maps and atlases dating from 1913, set into a metal money clip.
6 x 2.5cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail