Our stylishly and playful yummy mummy tote bag is a wonderful gift for any young and stylish mum.
Our yummy mummy tote bags features an original artwork reading 'yummy mummy 'a fun gift for mum. A wonderful gift to celebrate the announcement of a new baby, a baby shower gift or a treat for Mother's day or a birthday.
Big enough to hold all of hers and her babies essentials, yet small enough to be packed away easily when not in use.
Choose from black with white design or natural with black design.
Available in either a Black tote bag with White Vinyl or a Natural tote bag with Black Vinyl.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sponge clean only
Height: 42cm, Width: 39cm, Depth: 13cm
Handle length 58cm
Capacity 19 litres
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail