Show your mum how much you love her regardless of your age with our 'You're never too old to need your mum' bracelet set
Our beautiful 'you're never too old to need your mum' bracelet set is the perfect gift for mum to remind her of your special connection whenever she wears it.
Our bracelet sets features an original artwork reading 'you're never too old to need your mum' along with two delicate heart bracelets - 'one for you' and 'one for me' - represent a bracelet for each of you.
Our bracelet sets are a beautiful sentiment to show your mum how much you still need her even if you are all grown up!
A wonderful gift for Mother's Day, for her birthday or a just because gift.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Bracelet: 7x6mm heart on an adjustable bracelet from 16cm to 19cm.
Presentation card: 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail