Is your mum a super hero? Does she seem to be able to juggle everything? Then your mum is a Wonder Womum!
A clever play on the superhero wonder woman our sweatshirt celebrates the mum who can do everything, perhaps she juggles a full-time job with a family, runs a business or simply always put everyone else first.
A jumper she would be proud to do the daily school run in or simply relax at home. Featuring an original illustration our Wonder Womum sweatshirt makes a wonderful gift for mum, whether that be as a Mother's Day gift, birthday or 'just because' gift to remind her of how amazing she is.
Designed and printed in house our sweatshirts are made from a cotton blend and has a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit.
Available in pink or grey with a red design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail