Our marriage proposal wallet insert is the perfect way to pop the big question, a gift that they will find hard to say no to
Our metal wallet insert features a trendy black design reading 'Will you marry me' in Morse code on an aluminium credit card sized wallet insert. Elegant and fun, it lets you ask the biggest question of your life in a memorably original way. Give them something that they can de-code for themselves and watch as they realise what you are asking, the perfect way to create a lasting memory that you will both cherish for the rest of your lives.
Comes with our very own deciphering card so that they can translate your big question for themselves.
Please note, this listing is for the card only, the wallet is not included.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium Card with a Brushed Gold Front.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail