Celebrate a babies 1st birthday with our fun 'wild one' Babygrow or T-shirt, the ideal outfit to celebrate their special 1st birthday.
Our design features a cute design of a silhouette of a lion, elephant and giraffe with the text ' wild one'. Available in either a T-shirt or baby grow, depending on which you prefer.
Made from 100% soft cotton our T-shirt and babygrows make a wonderful 1st birthday gift. A special outfit for a very special day celebrating the big 1st birthday.
Our wild one baby grow or T-shirt are also awesome for special photoshoots such as a cake smash to remember their special day.
Available in white with either a black, neon pink or neon green print.
Choose from either a 6-12 month baby vest or a 1-2 years T-shirt.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Baby vest sizes: 6-12 months
Children's T-Shirt Sizes:1-2 years, 2-3 years, 3-4 years, 5-6 years, 7-8 year 9-11 years.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail