Celebrate a babies 1st birthday with our fun 'wild one' Babygrow or Tshirt, the ideal outfit to celebrate their special 1st birthday.
Our design features a cute design of a silhouette of a lion, elephant and giraffe with the text ' wild one'. Avai;lble in either a Tshirt or baby grow, depending on which you prefer.
Made from 100% soft cotton our Tshirt and babygrows make a wonderful 1st birthday gift. A special otutfit for a cery special day celebrating the big 1st birthday.
Our wild one baby grow or Tshirt are also awesome for special photoshoots such as a cake smash to remember their special day.
Available in white with either a black, neon pink or neon green print.
Choose from either a 6-12 month baby vest or a 1-2 years Tshirt.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Gift Bag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Baby vest sizes: 6-12 months
Children's T-Shirt Sizes:1-2 years, 2-3 years, 3-4 years, 5-6 years, 7-8 year 9-11 years.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail