Our spookily stylish couple's sweatshirt set is the ideal Halloween must have for anyone who wants to show off their nicer (or naughtier) other half.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Hove (UK), our stylish Halloween jumper set features two impressively spooky designs reading either 'Trick' and 'Treat' in either an orange, green or glow in the dark vinyl on two black unisex adult jumpers. Fashionable and frightening, they make the perfect Halloween party outfit. An ideal Halloween must have for any couple who wants to make a trick or treating statement, great for any ghoul or boy!
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Adult jumper available in Black with your choice of 'Trick' or 'Treat' in either an Orange, Green or Glow in the Dark Vinyl design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% ringspun cotton, 20% polyester.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Adult Sizes: S (chest 38/40") M (chest 42/44") L (chest 46/48") XL (chest 51/52").
Our adult female model is 5.8ft and wears a size S.
Our adult male model is 6ft and wears a size M.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail