Our personalised heart bracelets and gift card are the perfect gift to say 'Thank You for being my Maid Of Honour'
Thank your Maid Of Honour with our beautiful sterling silver bracelet, mounted onto a personalised wooden card. The perfect reminder of your special day, and a lovely way to thank them for all their help and support leading up to and on the big day.
Our jewellery cards feature a special message reading 'thank you for being my maid of honour' along with your choice of personalised name.
Jewellery cards comes packaged in an Ellie Ellie jewellery box.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Bracelet: 7x6mm heart on an adjustable bracelet from 16cm to 19cm.
Presentation card: 75 x 75mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail