Give your teacher an extra special thank you gift in the style of this fun and personalised treat jar!
Indulge your beloved teacher with our handcrafted personalised teacher treat jar. This delightful jar is more than just a storage container; it's a heartfelt gift designed to show appreciation. With its high-quality construction, it provides the perfect home for any teacher’s favourite treats, whether it's candies, cookies, or any sweet delight.
Customise the treat jar with your teacher’s name, creating a truly unique and personalised gift. The personalised touch adds an extra layer of thoughtfulness, making this treat jar a cherished keepsake for any teacher.
Designed with charm and functionality in mind, the personalised teacher treat jar will enhance any teacher's desk or workspace. Its elegant and simplistic presence brings a touch of joy and sweetness to their daily routine.
Whether it's Teacher Appreciation Day, the end of the school year, or a special occasion, our treat jar is a wonderful way to say thank you to teachers.
Personalise our jar with your teachers name within the white apple silhouette. All jars come with a white lid.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Glass jam jars with a tin lid. The glass marking is a thermal marking, therefore permanent and lasting, exquisite finish.
16oz capacity, approximately 12cm high.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail