Our cool and playful 'Squad' Children's Apron is a great gift for little trendsetting chefs wanting to make their mark in the kitchen.
Our fun children's apron features a trendy typography design reading 'Squad'. Fun and practical, our children's apron makes an ideal gift for any trainee grillers, bakers and chefs wanting to show that they love being part of your crew. The perfect Instagram-worthy barbeque addition.
Our children's apron features an adjustable neck strap and comes in two sizes making sure even the littlest of junior bakers are looked after.
Our 'Squad' Men's Apron and a dad and child apron set are available individually in our other listings.
Available in Navy or Black.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
65% polyester, 35% cotton twill.
Washable 60 degrees, tumble dry and iron.
Infant: 3-6 years H 52cm x 43cm, waist ties 50cm.
Junior: 7-10 years H 61cm x W 48cm, waist ties - 50cm.
Our child model is 4 years old and is wearing a size 3-6 years.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail