Our beautiful sterling silver heart bracelet set is a wonderful gift for mum to celebrate the unique bond between a mother and daughter.
Our jewellery cards features an original artwork reading; 'first my mother, forever my friend' along with a beautiful sterling silver heart bracelet set.
A wonderful sentimental gift for both mother and daughter to feel connect every time they wear their matching bracelets. Also perfect for mother's and daughter who live far part, a beautiful way to feel closer together when distance is between them.
A wonderful gift for mum this Mother's Day, her birthday, or Christmas - a thoughtful gift she would be proud to wear.
Choose from a navy or white jewellery card.
Designed and hand stamped in house, therefore please note there maybe tiny inconsistencies in the foil print, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
300 gsm cotton card
Bracelet: 7x6mm heart on an adjustable bracelet from 16cm to 19cm.
Presentation card 80 x 80mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail