Show your best friend how much you care for her with our "soul sisters" friendship bracelets set, one for you and one for her!
Our jewellery cards features an original artwork reading; 'Soul Sister' along with a beautiful set of sterling silver heart bracelets. A wonderful reminder of your special friendship every time you wear the matching bracelets.
A wonderful gift for a friend whether that be for their birthday, Chirstmas, palentine's day or a just because gift to remind her how much she means to you. Our friendship bracelets are also great gifts for long distance friendships, a beauttiful way to feel closer together when distance is between you.
Choose from a navy or white jewellery card.
Designed and hand stamped by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) therefore please note there maybe tiny inconsistencies in the foil print, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
300 gsm cotton card
Bracelet: 7x6mm heart on an adjustable bracelet from 16cm to 19cm.
Presentation card 80 x 80mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail