Our beautiful keepsake box is the perfect gift to capture a special moment. Perfect for storing something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our four compartment keepsake box features a beautiful intertwined rings design with the classic poem 'Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue' as one of the rings engraved on the lid.
The stylish and timeless design makes it ideal for keeping all of your wedding treasures and the four compartments let you organise them to match your big day. Perfect for turning a special moment into a lasting memory.
Designed and personalised in house using a laser, therefore please note there may be inconsistencies to the quality of the burn, but we think this adds to their charm.
Please note - Sadly we are no longer able to offer a velvet lining for this box.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
Natural pale wood square box with silver clasp.
20 x 20 x 6cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail