A timeless and beautiful personalised bracelet made with a genuine vintage sixpence coin on a silver plated bangle, the perfect gift for her.
Designed and handmade by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), this elegant personalised bracelet makes a fantastic gift for milestone birthdays such as the big 50th, 60th or 70th personalised with the recipient's birth year coin. Available in coin dates from 1928 to 1967. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
Traditionally a symbol of good luck these sixpence bracelets also make a great wedding gift to style the big day or to say thank you.
Add an engraving?
We are pleased to offer an engraving service to add an extra personal touch to the back of the bracelet, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail