A pair of cufflinks made from real sixpences, the perfect 60th birthday gift for him - a wonderful way to remember his birth year
Traditionally given as a symbol of good luck, the humble and stylish sixpence makes a beautiful milestone gift to celebrate his 60th birthday, with the cufflinks displaying his year of birth .
The perfect 60th birthday gift for him showing a pair of original sixpence coins minted in his year of birth.
If you are after a different date, head over to our listing 'Sixpence Year Coin Cufflinks 1928 To 1967' where you can pick your own coin date from 1928 to 1967.
Each pair of cufflinks come in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Add an engraving?
We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your sixpence cufflinks, perfect for a date or the recipients initials.
Why not add a special cufflink box? Our chrome cufflink box add-on will keep your cufflinks safe and sound in style, and with the option to engrave a special message on the top of the box it will make the perfect finishing touch for a special gift. Your cufflinks will be sent in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box, with the chrome box packed separately to ensure they both arrive safe and sound in the post.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Rhodium plated cufflink base with a swivel base fitting.
1.9cm x 1.9cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail