A beautiful personalised bracelet made with a genuine vintage 1961 sixpence coin on a silver plated bangle, the perfect gift 60th Birthday gift for her
Our sixpence bracelet is a wonderful gift to celebrate the big 60th birthday. Featuring a real and iconic sixpence featuring their year of birth. our sixpence bracelet stands out with it's simple and timeless design. A thoughtful and personal 60th birthday gift for your mother or grandmother.
Add an engraving?
We are pleased to offer an engraving service to add an extra personal touch to the back of the bracelet, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine sixpence coin on a rhodium plated (nickel free) bracelet base with a silver plated bangle.
Coin: 2.3cm diameter.
Bangle: 6.8cm diameter.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail