Our delicate handcrafted Silver Tree Of Life Necklace would make the perfect gift for anyone that's in touch with their spiritual side.
The Tree of Life is a mystical tree said to connect the physical and spiritual worlds and supports all life, this limited edition necklace would be perfect for anyone who's in touch with their spiritual side.
Our hand drawn necklace has been carefully created with connection and mystery in mind and would make the perfect Birthday and Christmas gift.
The circle shape is recognised as a symbol of eternity, unity and wholeness.
Perfect for every outfit our necklaces would make a lovely gift or a welcome addition to your own jewellery box.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
925 Sterling Silver
Silver Plated + E-Coat
18 mm x 18 mm
Total Length : 45 cm, Thickness : 1 mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail