Send someone who is far away some love in the post with our 'Sending you a great big hug' keepsake decoration.
Long distance relationships can be hard, especially over special occasions and challenging times, so let them know how much you love and miss them with our beautiful pen and ink illustration keepsake decoration reading 'sending you a great big hug'
A thoughtful gift perfect for any special friendship - a beautiful sentiment they would be proud to have I their home to remind them everyday how much you miss and love them.
A versatile gift which is perfect for anyone who might need a hug to cheer them up, whether they are feeling under the weather, struggling with some bad news or a bereavement. Our keepsakes equally also work well to congratulate, thank someone or to celebrate a time where you will normally give them a great big hug!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - Polyester
76mm diameter flat decoration
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail