Our glow in the dark Halloween sweatshirt jumper is an ideal alternative to the traditional Halloween costume, perfect for serving up the witches brew in!
This jumper is ideal for both women and men.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide, but we always recommend going a size smaller for a more fitted look.
Design also available on sweatshirt, t-shirt, children's sweatshirts and baby rompers.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Colours available on the jumper are black with white and black with glow in the dark design.
Sizes available: S,M,L,XL.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
80% Cotton, 20% Polyester.
Machine wash 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Model is 5'8 and a size 6. She is wearing a size: S.
Model is 6'1 chest size 40" and is wearing a size: M.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20.
Recommended sizes for men: S (chest 36"), M (chest 40"), L (chest 44"), XL (chest 48").
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail