Does your dad tell the best (or worst) jokes? Our 'fluent in dad jokes' t-shirt is ideal for any dad who thinks he is a comedian!
Does your dad always have a witty joke up their sleeve? If so, our Fluent In Dad Jokes t-shirt is the perfect addition to his wardrobe.
Made with high-quality lightweight cotton, this t-shirt combines comfort and humour in one stylish package. The fun and eye-catching speech bubble design boldly declares "Fluent in Dad Jokes," showcasing just how funny your dad's jokes are!
A wonderful t-shirt for any dad who would win an award for their terrible dad jokes!
The perfect gift for dad, whether that be for Father's Day, for his birthday or just to let him know he is awesome.
Our model Adam is 5'11 and is wearing a medium.
Available in 6 colours: white, black, grey, navy denim blue and forest green
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
100% cotton (Grey t-shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail