Grab your skis and get ready for the après! Our 'Piste again' Christmas sweatshirt is the perfect gift for anyone who loves skiing (and tipples!)
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our ski sweatshirt feature a fun slogan design reading 'piste again', the perfect jumper for any keen skier or perhaps someone who likes a tipple or two!
A great treat for yourself or a fantastic gift for the ski enthusiast, our cheeky 'Piste Again' ski jumper is perfect to wear while on the slopes or keeping cosy around the open fire in the evenings.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes, or at home relaxing.
Choose from 4 different colours: Red with white design, grey with red, navy with gold or black and copper.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large -Unisex Design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Turquoise Pillow Box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean
Both our female and male models are wearing a size small.
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail