Show the lady who is just like your sister, how much you care with our "You're the sister I got to choose" friendship personaised print
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our print features an original illustration reading 'you're the sister I got to choose' along with a cute drawing of two girls holding hands. Personalise with your choice of names and special message.
A thoughtful and sentimental best friend gift, work colleagues, step sisters or even the neighbour who has always been there for you (just like a big sister) - sisters come in all walks of life.
A wonderful daily reminder of how special she is, a print she would be proud to have hanging in her home.
Available in either an A5 or A4 print.
This artwork is unframed.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope).
Please note: we are unable to offer a card writing service at this time
260gsm hammer white card.
Comes in a biodegradable cello bag and recycled greyboard.
A5 - 148 × 210 millimetres
A4 - 21.0 x 29.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail