A beautiful sentimental Christmas decoration featuring a thank you teacher poem, the perfect thank you teacher gift this Christmas.
Our Christmas decoration features an traditional wreath design along with a beautiful poem reading 'Just a little thank you for everything you've done, you make learning interesting and you make school days fun, something to you from me, just a little present to hang upon the tree'
Personalise with both your teachers and child's name.
A wonderful teacher gift to show that special teacher who goes above and beyond, just how much you and your little one(s) appreciate all their help. Designed to hang perfectly on their Christmas tree, our decorations are a wonderful gift to remind them of how special they are year after year.
These also make wonderful gifts for nursery staff, child minders, key workers and teaching assistants!
Add a special message to the back of your decoration? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personal message to the back of your decoration, perfect a personal message.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
76mm diameter flat decoration
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail