Send your teacher an extra special thank you gift this year with our fun and handcrafted personalised desk tidy jar.
A perfect gift for teachers, our high-quality handcrafted tidy jar has been designed to provide ample space for all stationery items while adding a personalized touch. Say goodbye to desk clutter and show your appreciation to teachers with this practical and stylish organizer.
Ideal for teacher appreciation or as an end-of-year gift, our personalised desk tidy jar is a perfect way to show your gratitude to your favourite teacher. Its sleek design and option to personalise with your teacher’s name make it a standout accessory on any teacher's desk. Treat yourself or surprise a special teacher in your life with our personalised teacher desk tidy jar.
Our desk tidy jar is made from high-quality materials, ensuring durability and longevity. Its sturdy construction guarantees that it will withstand the demands of a busy teacher's day. Not only does it keep your desk organized, but it also adds a touch of personalisation and style to your workspace.
Personalise our jar with your teachers name under the wording, No1 Best Teacher. All jars come with a white lid.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Glass jam jars with a tin lid. The glass marking is a thermal marking, therefore permanent and lasting, exquisite finish.
16oz capacity, approximately 12cm high.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail