Our elegant personalised necklace is the ideal gift to celebrate a special place close to your heart, a perfect present that they will cherish forever.
Designed and handcrafted in house, our personalised necklaces feature your choice of map location on a silver necklace pendant. Perfect for celebrating a special place or moment and look good doing it. From the place that you were born, raised or simply want to be, the possibilities are endless. Choose from anywhere in the world and have a lasting memory close at hand. They also make great birthday, anniversary and even wedding gifts to really add a stylishly unique twist to any occasion, an all-round striking necklace.
All our maps are authentic and therefore will differ slightly from the photograph in colour, scale and age. Please do not use postcodes or anything that is unlikely to appear on a vintage map such hotels, a local monument or a private property. If our guidelines are not followed, it can slow down the production time of your item and can risk your order being delayed, so we do advise opting for a city, town or large village where possible. If we cannot find your specific location, our team will choose a map to cover the area of it using their knowledge of our map range to make the very best product we can.
If ordering by express delivery, please allow two working days for our team to make this item before shipping
Vintage maps and atlases dating from 1913-1979.
A sterling silver base, with a glass faced pendant.
Circle pendant: 2.5cm
18" sterling silver chain
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail