Our stylish and fun Children's unisex sweatshirt is the perfect festive gift for the messy, cheeky or simply funny little sprout in your life.
Our personalised children's jumper features a vibrant green and white vinyl sprout design on either a black or red unisex sweatshirt with your choice of adjective. The perfect Christmas gift for making sure that the smallest members of your family can celebrate along with everyone else, great for all ages and a special festive treat for everyone, a great festive gift for your little sprout.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide for help.
Unisex children's design suitable for both boys and girls.
Children's jumper available in either Black or Red with a White and Green Vinyl design.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
50% cotton, 50% polyester Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Low iron. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail