A sleek and on trend pair of silver bar cufflinks engraved in house, personalised with your choice of initials. The perfect personalised set of cufflinks!
Choose your set of initials, whether you want to personalise them with your own initials (RJ), your children’s or yours and your partners (L&M). Each cufflink can be engraved with up to 3 characters, leaving the personalisation entirely up to you. Initials are engraved right aligned on the left pair and left aligned on the right pair, so they both sit away from the cuff.
A wonderful gift for any man whether it be for his birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas or as a special gift to say thank you or congratulations. They also make a great gift for best men, ushers and groomsmen.
Also available in gunmetal, brushed gold and rose gold. All of our cufflinks come complete in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Barrel swivel fitting
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Made from: rhodium plated
Dimensions: Bar: 25mm width x 6mm height x 5mm depth. Cufflink: 25mm x 25mm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail