Start a new Christmas tradition and give back this Christmas with our personalised reverse advent calendar, packed with 24 items to collect and then donate
Our reverse advent calendar features a beautiful gold and black design featuring 24 presents along with one shopping item - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day to pop into a box, once toy have collected all 24 items, you can then deliver to a homeless shelter, food bank or charity on Christmas eve.
Our advent calendars have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to get into the real Christmas spirit and supporting your local community and those in need this Christmas.
Full list of donations; Tinned carrots, long life milk, jam, shampoo, coffee, tin of soup, pasta sauce. tea, instant mash, tinned fruit, rice, cereal, toilet roll, biscuits, pasta, tinned tomatoes, baked beans, tin of tuna. instant noodles. toothpaste, sugar, tinned peas, soap. deodorant.
Personalise with your choice or name, couples name, or even a surname.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of which items have been collected and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Advent calendar - aluminium
Ribbon - polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail