Look after yourself this Christmas with our personalised ‘self care’ advent calendar packed with 24 ways to be kind to yourself this Christmas season.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie (Sussex, UK) our contemporary gold advent calendar features a water colour tree design, along with 24 self care activities - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day. Along with your choice of personalised name or names.
Our advent calendars have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to make sure you give yourself the best Christmas present, that of self care.
Comes complete with a sparkly red ribbon ready to hang up.
Full list of self care activities; Write a letter to someone you have lost contact with, put on a face mask, book yourself a haircut, light a candle, make a list of things you are grateful for, meditate before you go to bed, invite a friend over and play your favourite board games, have a glass of wine, do some yoga, go to bed early, write a letter to yourself - mention all the amazing things you achieved this year, dance to you favourite songs, paint your nails, turn off your phone for the evening, cook your favourite meal, give yourself a pedicure, make yourself a smoothie, go for a walk, buy yourself a Christmas present and wrap it up, go for a walk, take a bubble bath, take yourself on a date to the cinema, a gallery or restaurant, ask for some help with something, read a book, open the gift you brought yourself.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie pillow box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - Polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail