Our personalised pocket token keepsake is a perfect gift to let someone know you are thinking of them.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our stylish personalised pocket token keepsake features your choice of personalised message along with your choice of border design.
Designed specifically to be the same size as a penny our keepsakes let you can give someone a special a heartfelt message that they carry with them wherever they go. So whether it's a special birthday message, a secret between the two of you or a simple 'I love you', say it uniquely with our personalised pocket token keepsake.
Our pocket tokens also make wonderful gifts for someone who maybe going through some tough times and needs reminding of your love and support.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the token, from a significant date to a meaningful message. Please note scale and format of your engraving will be dependent on your specified characters.
There is also an option to add one of our leather pocket keyrings to your keepsake token, ideal for keeping it safe and close to them, wherever they may go. Choose from three colours for your leather keyring; natural leather brown, soft pastel pink and soft pastel blue.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch our Ellie Ellie gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Rhodium plated token base
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail