Do you know someone who is awesome at DIY? Let them know that no one measures up to them with our personalised tape measure.
Our personalised tape measure features an original design along with your choice of personalised name.
A thoughtful gift for any DIY enthusiast whether they enjoy a Sunday afternoon in the shed or is a professional builder / carpenter who never wants to lose their measuring tape ever again!
A wonderful Father's Day gift, a gift for a birthday or a ' just because' gift thanking him or her for their handy work.
Our heavy duty 5 metre tape measures feature both cm's and inches, along with a belt hook on the back and a strap from easy holding.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Plastic outer with a rubber coating for grip and steel tape measure.
Approx 7 x 7 x 3 cm
Tape measure length 5 metres
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail