Our personalised children's aprons are the perfect gift for any budding chef to help out in the kitchen.
Our fun children's aprons feature a cute chef's hat along with your choice of personalised name.
Fun and practical, our kids aprons makes an ideal gift for any trainee grillers or star bakers or chefs
Our children's apron features an adjustable neck strap making sure even the littlest of junior bakers are looked after.
Available in pink, navy or red.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
65% polyester, 35% cotton twill.
Machine wash 40. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
H 52cm x 43cm, waist ties 50cm.
Our child model is 4 years old.
Recommended for 3-6 year olds.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail