Make your Christmas table extra special this year with our beautiful Christmas napkin holders, a wonderful set which can be brought out year after year.
Our personalised napkin holders / place settings features an beautiful watercolour wreath in traditional greens and reds, along with your choice of personalised name, surname or word. You can even personalise with "guest" for those unexpected visitors at Christmas dinner!
A fun way to set the Christmas table and let your guests know where they should sit, whilst also keeping the napkins nice and neat. Can be brought out year after year.
These napkin holders have been specifically designed for multi use and can also be used as decorations, stocking tags and reusable gift tags.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Decoration - aluminium.
Ribbon - Polyester
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail