Our 'Mama Est' sweatshirt is the perfect Mother's Day gift for that number one mum who's always on the go and doesn't stop!
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirt features a fun phrase reading 'Mama Est'. Our sweatshirt is the perfect gift for that mama who's known for spending her days enjoying time with the family.
Our fun and bubbly 'Mama Est' Women's sweatshirt is ideal for chilling out on the sofa with your little munchkins. This unique design includes a personalisable date that shows everyone when you became a mama!
The perfect gift for that friend who's always chatting about their little ones latest adventure, whether that be for her Birthday or Christmas, our sweatshirts make great gifts.
Thea our model is 5ft 5 and is a size 10, she is wearing a medium.
Available in 4 different colours: grey, baby pink, denim blue and hot pink
Grey 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
All other colours 100% cotton
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail