Let kids find the real meaning of Christmas this year with our personalised ‘acts of kindness’ advent calendar packed with 24 ways to be kind
Our kids advent calendar features a beautiful woodland theme design along with 24 acts of kindness - one for everyday on the run up to Christmas day. Along with your choice of personalised name (s).
Our advent calendars have been specifically designed to be sustainable and therefore can be used year after year to get the kids into the Christmas spirit.
Comes complete with a traditional tartan ribbon, ready to hang.
Full list of random acts: Donate old toys to charity, give a friend a compliment, do a chore for someone without them knowing, pick up any rubbish you see today, smile at everyone you see today, talk to someone new at school, help make dinner, let someone go first, take extra treats to school and share them, write a letter to a friend, give flower to your teacher, tell someone you love them, make a sandwich for someone who is homeless, hold the door open for others, paint kindness rocks and leave them for people to find, apologise to someone you know you should, bake a cake for your neighbour, give a hug to someone who needs it, make a handmade gift for someone, donate food to a food charity, clean up without being asked, leave a happy note on someone's car, make thank you cards, ready to use after Christmas, do a secret Christmas act of kindness for someone.
We also offer a dry wipe pen for those who would like to keep note of what activities have been done and what is left to do (we don't mind if you do them in a different order!).
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Advent - aluminium
Ribbon - Polyester
200 x 300mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail